The IKON guy wanted to make sure we did the following when loading paper into the printers:
1. Open the ream of paper seam side up.
2. Remove the top sheet from the ream and toss it in the recycling bin.
3. Smooth around the edges of the ream.
4. Thoroughly fan the paper.
5. Make sure to not go place the line on the side when filling the paper.
IKON guy says paper will not jam if we follow his advice. He is also checking with his supervisor to see if we are allowed to have some reams to fill up the machines for the times in which they are not here.