Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Ref Chat is Awesome!

Hi Refdesk - We got this message as feedback on the new website, but it's meant for you guys! Great job! -Beth

 *******************************************
Hello.

I am currently in the last semester of my PhD program at the University of Kentucky and am finishing my dissertation.

I want to applaud the chat function on the UK Library webpage. Since I have moved to Florida, this has been an absolute invaluable resource for me. I could not have been able to accomplish the many necessary tasks for my research without this service.

The librarians are always helpful and cheerful. I am most grateful for their assistance. Please let them know that they are appreciated.

Thanks again.

Steven O. Evans
*******************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment